Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Roar of the Greasepaint, the Smell of the Crowd

OK, I finished my 5K this morning. I did a bit better than last time. April 13, my time was 39:53 and today, July 12, my time was 38:28. I could have done better but my costocondritis has really kicked in and I was having a lot of trouble getting my breath. Guess I need to revisit the doc. Ugh.

Max has completed his 2 weeks of Amazing Grace Circus camp and had a ball. He has improved his juggling, is now juggling clubs, and does some pretty impressive diablo routines.
He has, however, decided that riding a unicycle is impossible unless you are 5 years old. We'll have to work on that. Here he is in his classic whiteface clown makeup.

1 comment:

The Knitted Brief said...

Very cool. I was wondering what he was doing this summer. Well, he'll have to come down and teach me -- I've always wanted to know how to juggle.