Monday, July 28, 2008

Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!

Tonight we go to see Springsteen at Giants Stadium (amazingly, it is still CALLED Giants Stadium and not "Mega Mall Merchandizing" or something).

Here's the play list from last night's show:

July 27, 2008
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Giants Stadium

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
Adam Raised A Cain
Spirit In The Night
Summertime Blues
Brilliant Disguise
Atlantic City
Growin' Up
Janey Don't You Lose Heart
I'll Work For Your Love
Youngstown
Murder Incorporated
The Promised Land
Livin' In The Future
Mary's Place
Working On The Highway
Tunnel Of Love
The Rising
Last To Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands

Girls In Their Summer Clothes
Jungleland
Born To Run
Bobby Jean
Dancing In The Dark
American Land
Rosalita

I love a lot of the "newer" stuff like, I'll work for your Love, and Atlantic City. Can't wait for the show!!

All the latest can be read at brucepsringsteen.net.

1 comment:

The Knitted Brief said...

Hee. Hee. I was just telling my paralegal today "My sister always goes to see Bruce when he's in town..."